We aim to provide fun memories and wonderful experiences!
当Ryujin Onsen Jidosya Shokai (Ryujin Onsen Motor Co.) was established in 1927 and celebrated 90 years of business in 2018. The road at that time was just a mountain pass impassable to cars, and we encouraged the widening and extending of the route.
During the long war time, the Company was in jeopardy due to the shortage of supplies, difficulty of securing crew members, and the forced participation in the wartime regime.
After the war, reconstruction progressed and the business was expanded, and the Company was able to improve vehicles and facilities and modernize the working environment. The business persevered through ups and downs throughout the 20th century and beyond./p>
The transportation business is not a business of selling things. There are no “goods” to deliver. However, we are confident that you will make fun memories and have wonderful experiences when you ride our local or chartered buses. Our pledge is “Absolute Safety” and we endeavor to apply it toward our “transportation business” into the new era.
- Company Name
- Ryujin Jidosya Co., Ltd.
- September 1927
- 10,000,000 yen
- Representative Director
- Representative Director Toyosuke Ogawa
- Number of Employees
- Business Type
- Passenger Transportation Business (43 vehicles), Bus Service (20 vehicles), Charter Bus (17 vehicles), Freight Transport (5 vehicles), Funeral Hearse (1 vehicle)
- Sales Office Main Office
- 37-20 Akebono,Tanabe-shi,Wakayama,Japan 646-0021Google Map
- Bus Service (20 vehicles), Charter Bus (17 vehicles), Freight Transport (5 vehicles), Funeral Hearse (1 vehicle)
- Osaka Sales Office
- 1704 Okada,Sennan City,Osaka,Japan 590-0531Google Map
- Charter Bus (6 vehicles)