Ryujin Jidosya Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) collects information such as full name, date of birth, interests, age, email address and other information (hereafter referred to as “Personal Information”) to identify the customer for the purpose of use of the Ryujin Jidosya Co., Ltd. website (hereafter referred to as “The Site”). The company and staff managing the site comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to privacy protection. It is assumed that use of the site indicates agreement with this Personal Information Protection Policy.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company will only use the acquired personal information to the extent necessary to complete relevant business. Personal Information will not be used for any other purpose.
Security Measures for Managing Personal Data
The Company will comply with established guidelines regarding the protection of personal information and will take necessary security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Information, loss, deletion, falsification and data leak of information, and strive to improve where possible those measures.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Requests for disclosure, change, suspension of use, or deletion of Personal Information made by the customer will be processed based on the disclosure method specified in the terms of service and after confirming the identity of the user.
Regarding Date Entry of Personal Information
If we entrust an individual or entity with the handling of Personal Information in relation to the operation of sales or services, we will select an appropriate contractor, clarify the obligations and responsibilities of that contractor in regard to the Personal Information, and exercise proper supervision of such individual or entity to ensure the security of such personal information.
Providing Information to Third Parties
We will not provide Personal Information to third parties without customer’s consent. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- When requested by authorities, the police, courts or similar public institutions under established laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- In the case there is risk to life, body or property of the customer or a third party, and the consent of the individual cannot be obtained.
Other Online Privacy Measures
Please check this page for the most updated information. For questions or requests regarding the handling of Personal Information, data retention, etc. please use the contact information listed below.
Personal Information Management: Disclosure, Correction, Deletion
If an individual wishes to disclose, correct or delete their Personal Information, they can use the contact information listed below.
If an individual wishes to disclose, correct or delete part or all of their Personal Information, they must contact the company by phone or email. Identity verification of the individual will be necessary at that time.
- The Company is not responsible for any difficulty arising from data (e-mail address, phone number, name, or other information) entered by the customer into the site.
- The company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information posted on this site, nor does it take responsibility for any inadvertent trouble or damage caused by use of such information. Any known errors or misinformation will be corrected or deleted promptly. Please contact the Ryujin Jidosya Co., Ltd. immediately if the user is aware of any such errors.
- The company will not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to natural disasters or other external factors beyond our control.
- Please note that all information on this site is subject to change or deletion without notice.